Monday, April 21, 2003

Bad days suck like hell. Especially when they're all over the map, and you have the good points of the day, and the bad points of the day, and then they all kinda just merge together into a feeling of absolute abiguity. So that was my day today. Best way to describe it? Absolute DAY. That's it. STILL haven't been called about Jesus Christ Superstar. But i'm thinkin about doing Hello Dolly for Summer Dinner Theatre. That would totally rock my socks. Why do I get in the craziest conversations with the randomest people?! I just got into this convo with my friend Jon from MCYC about my lack of attractiveness. Well, everything happens for a reason right? He says i'd make a great couple with one of his friends. Good stuff- day's getting better by the minute. Now if RMT would just fricken call. Crystal got a call. Bill hasn't. I haven't. Don't know about Kelly. Well it's late and i think i'm gonna let this day get it's rest because tomorrow's gonna be better. More nothing to do in school, more "noodling around" in drama. I hope I remember all the stuff for drama. Today was such a weird day. It's probly cuz i'm back in school after spring break. Did I mention that I got my prom dress! YESSSS!!!! GREAT stuff. And Mara looks more than stunning in hers. Time for inside jokes....

*Opera Seria had run it's course
*Mahler....Incest....Debussy
*Ben, with the chipmunk, with the running and the donuts...
*Dena- "and then he called me an- WHOA, HI Jeff- that was creepy"
*Emily- they're ALL gay, every single last one of them.

Let me say, I just can't wait for Tom- I mean, college- I mean, TOM. Oh thank god for reasonable caring sensative men...who may or may not be gay. UGH

more to come-
Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home