Sunday, November 23, 2003

I'm in Maryland and I've just seen 2 shows of 12th Night and went to the cast party. Woo woo...it was fun. It was rather weird to be at cast party and them doing the awards...and me not knowing ANYTHING about them...oh well. I don't have much to say because I'm really tired, but let's think. OH, i went into DC today, it was hella fun- I went to the National Gallery of Art with Christina and then we went to Gordon Bierch which is my favorite restaurant in the whole world! We went all out, ordered an appetizer, entrees AND dessert! And the waiter was sooooo nice, and he was hitting on Christina ;). After that we came home and I went to Borders, bought some Metaphysical stuff and the songbook to "A Mighty Wind". :). Then I headed on over to the show and saw it, then went to the cast party and...was there. It was a nice day. And WHAT IS WITH THIS 80 DEGREE WEATHER JEEZUS! That is all I have to say. Thank you and goodnight

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home