Sunday, February 08, 2004

well, i think it's rather funny how many people admitted to be avid readers of my blog when i went home this weekend....so I guess i should keep writing. I just won't include things i don't think are appropriate for the public to know...sounds simple right? So guys, i had a blast at home this weekend. I really miss home a lot. I didn't want to come back today. I wanted to go to the cast party and hang out with you guys some more! The Fantastiks really blew me away- Barkmeyer, I don't know if you read this or not but i just have to say again that you were absolutely amazing and i think you lit up the show. Laura Palau and Crystal, you two did WONDERFULLY in that part, and both interpretations were stunning. Yay for Seth as well, you're the best vegetable loving dad ever. And I really need to go to bed now, because I have school bright and early tomorrow. Believe it or not, Monday is my longest day this week :(. BLEH

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home