Monday, August 23, 2004

hey uncle bob! Glad you still keep up with me ;). And just so everyone knows, i am back in Ithaca, woot. I'll shortly be putting some pictures up showing off my single and stuff around here. I'm off to a good start so far, getting everything settled, waiting for my room to be lofted, shopping for food at midnight last night. It's gonna be cool to have the 7th floor boys in the terrace RIGHT next to me! And Emily in the other one of course!! It's really a shock to see everyone that i know just chillin around the commons and in the malls and Target, Wegmans. I've seen so many people i know already just walking around! I'm still really scared about what i'm getting myself into as far as the major situation is concerned tho. Let's hope i've got some nice teachers and a really quick brain. WE'LL SEE!! As far as the swimming is concerned, the pool has really stupid hours and it sucks. I'm going to have to swim from 8-10 at night every night. I guess that's cool tho, although i should be swimming from 7-8 but i don't want to get up that early. Boo. Okay, gotta go to the music building and find out about choral auditions now. Woot!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home