Sunday, November 07, 2004

Well i had an interesting day today....

didn't start off that way, so we'll just start when i got off of work...

went to see Seussical!! It was AWESOME CONGRATS MY 07 BUFAS!!

Then i went to go see the Incredibles with Hope. Guess what, it was incredible. Go figure

We're driving home at 2:30 in the morning, Hope and i both decide to look out the left hand window at the same time and low and behold we see a shooting star- oh no wait, the shooting star just burst into a big green explosion. NO JOKE. i'm not kidding. I don't know WHAT the hell it was. We were like "oh shooting st-WHOA! WTF!"

I drop Hope off, after laughing off the fact that we just saw something extremely weird and unexplainable. As I'm driving home I pass a couple of drunk guys walking down 96B. This one guy decides it would be best if he jumped in front of my car. Luckily, my super speedy Pontiac beat him to the chase and i missed him by a couple inches. I look back and he's standing in the road laughing...after he almost died. It took me a couple minutes to realize that i had almost taken part in a suicide, I promptly called Hope and told her about it.


So that was my night- anyone care to compare?!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home