Tuesday, March 22, 2005

So, let me reiterate the fact that i want to go home. Home nowwwwwww. I'm sitting in my room not doing anything, and i haven't done anything but sit on the computer and watch a movie since 4. that's 7 hours. That's semi-scary. I need to go out and do stuff, but i don't feel like it when i'm here. I think it's cuz my room is so messy, maybe i should go clean it. But that takes effort that i don't have. Oh well, i'll go work on my homework now, especially since i should be going to bed in 40 minutes anyway. I don't want to go to bed. How come everyone else is on spring break and not me. I can't wait to go home and see everybody! I'm leaving at 6 sharp on thursday, and i'll be around all friday saturday and part of sunday before i have to go back. Yippee!!!!

-Lara

PS happy bday Gavi...he's officially 6. (or 21, if you ask him...we differ in opinion)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home