Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Okay, today was a much better day. Senior Banquet was tonight! Soooo much fun! I got the Most Talented superlative, and am very honored to follow in Cara and Sherry's legacy ;). It was fun to dance and eat and stuff...although ya know, I must dance like a FOOL because a) nobody ever wants to dance with me, and b) no one ever says "yea, go Lara!" as they do with every single one of my friends. So yea, I dunno, white girl ain't got no moves. Yes, RMT called yesterday, and NO, I am not going to be in the cast. Oh well, none of us made it. So I'm up and over that. Today I learned the waiter's gallop!!! Talk about best time EVER! I make such a good waiter. And Emily and I are the BOMB at cartwheeling across the stage- here's what we've decided. Kainoa will now be Mrs. Rose, Bill will be Dolly and Emily and I will take our well deserved places as the best damn waiters in the bunch. We also played this game with chairs and running and all that until Pouya lost and instead of just being cool about it ran away with the chair. And so the game ended. It was actually really damn funny. Needless to say today's rehearsal was the best one I've ever been to! So that was fun. Okay, tired as shit, here's the inside jokes.

*2 words- GHETTO PRINCESS
*Dena- "dude, that girl in that car was staring at us...wait that girl is wearing a tux- wait, it's a GUY"
*Mateo and his french horn. Loooordy lordy lordy
*speaking of Mateo- "Anytime! If you're ever cold, ya know, just let me know, just let me know I'll give you my jacket. No I promise, anytime...."
*Crystal- "OH WAIT i'm an ALTO on this one..."

yea i don't remember anything else, especially at this hour. OH YEA, CHECK IT-

AP EXAM SCHEDULE

May 5th- first exam. AP Lit
May 7th- AP music theory
BREAK (in which, yes folks, i don't have to go to ONE day of school in)
May 22nd- AP Stat followed by IB Music

Now tell me you're not jealous ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home