Saturday, May 31, 2003

well if you don't wanna talk to me, so be it. I'm stronger than that. MY PARENTS JUST BOUGHT A 2003 TOYOTA MATRIX!!!!! It's used, but amazing nonetheless! I can't BELIEVE my parents did it! We just bought a new couch too, and my parents are getting me a cell phone. I don't know what's come over them but i'm liking it. I went out to dinner tonight with Pam and Christina, and before that Mehrnoush came over and we had a good time talking and all that. It was a really enjoyable day. The first part of it wasn't exactly pleasant but it was definitely made up for. Tamarinds is the best place ever! Emily you and I still need to go! I'm not forgetting, we'll do that this week sometime k? oh SHIT i didn't call you. Holy fuck, I will call you tomorrow. I completely forgot. Look I'm writing it on my hand. look look! Okay, and guys, just IM me or email me if you wanna get together and do stuff, I'm free all next week! It's actually really great being out of school, cuz I can hang out with all my friends when all the rest of you (sorry..hehehe...but it's true) are still in school! MWUAH to you all tho, you know I love you. And I really do wanna see yall drama folk a few more times since I was rather antisocial at the drama picnic. Gimme a ring :)

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home