Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Great, i'm glad at least two people are reading ;). Good luck RMers with the auditions, I've heard from Heather and a few other people that they are rather difficult. DEFINITELY keep me up to date as to who gets what!! When do you guys find out, when's the cast list posted? Today was fun in classes and such, we went through evolution in our Voice and Movement class, we did Status work in our Scene Study class, and we danced around a whole bunch in Jazz. And that's my day! I just had lunch, now i'm about to drive Tyler to Wegmans and then do my homework until I go to dinner. Then i'm probly gonna hang out with Xander tonight....do more homework because Mary Arlin believes that she should assign the MOST amount of work humanly POSSIBLE to do in a day. And if you think i'm kidding, try 50 pages of workbook and a worksheet that's hard as shit....EVERY FUCKING CLASS. If she would just die, I would be a lot happier. Yea. okay i'm gonna start on my homework now, i'll write more later

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home