Sunday, April 25, 2004

Yay for Jekyll! Yay for cast party! Yea, i didn't think i was going to go, but I'm glad I did cuz it was a lot of fun. Martin, it was really nice to talk to you again, haven't seen you for a while. I actually had a dream about you last night, i can't remember what happened but I do know you were in it. Crystal and Bill, it was great talking to you again. Haven't laughed like that in a long time. Anyways, i think i'm going to go unpack the stuff I brought from Ithaca, and pack up the stuff I have to take back. Didn't go to the Women's Rights march today, i'm a copout. I was just worried about driving home safely because I haven't had enough sleep all weekend and Im driving 6 hours by myself. I think Christina and I are going out to lunch at this Indian place just so we can order Nan and eat lots of it. That stuff is SO GOOD. The next few weeks are going to be extremely busy so i don't think i'm going to be writing much. Only 1 1/2 weeks left INCLUDING finals!!!! I'm SO EXCITED TO COME HOME FOR THE SUMMER AHHHHHHHHHH

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home