Thursday, June 05, 2003

OMG Senior Picnic was sooooo much fun! Graduation rehearsal was tedious but I get to graduate next to Barry Culleen and Hank Dryden. Good stuff! I took like 20 pictures at Senior Picnic because the people are just fabulous. We got the yearbooks today! They are so awesome! Picture of Boedecker and I in the center of the drama page! (I heard Cathy made sure it didn't take a backseat...thanks cathy love you!!!) There's so much of me in the yearbook it's great! And everyone says I look really old in my senior picture. You know who's REALLY hot in the yearbook this year? Ersin, Barry Culleen and Mike Barnwell. I'm sure there are lots of other hot people but those just stood out to me. And Stevie Miller has a gorgeous picture too. And CATHY MURPHIE looks amazing! It's a good yearbook. I need to get all my underclassmen to sign it, make sure to stop me if you see me. So Graduation on Monday. Gee Willikers. That's some ka-razy stuff right there. Mehrnoush lemmee just say I love you, you're the best. And Josh Robinson I'm going to miss you SO MUCH! Dena you and I need to keep doin stuff over the summer, I've got PLENTY of time. Ersin, you are the funniest and weirdest kid I know. And you make my day so much better all the time. I don't know what i'm going to do without you. Ranwa you're the best too! There are just too many of you guys. I love my friends. I love them so much, you make me feel so good about myself. Hank Dryden I love your message in my yearbook...yes...we have been through some odd times. Alex Ostell, yes, I agree. Freshman. Hmph. ;) Speaking of freshman, Heather you rock so much! I'm glad I got to see you today. Make sure I see you again before I go off to college yes? Good stuff good stuff. Emily we STILL need to go out, i'm waiting for that Thai food. Okay that's all for now, the Senior Picture is really good, I really like the fact that the wind is blowing my hair and it looks like a beauty shot or something. Today I just realized how much fun i'm going to have over the summer. CLASS OF '03 BABY YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!

-Lara

Mehrnoush- *tear....anime tear....tear*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home