Thursday, July 03, 2003

Babysitting was fun, but tiring. I think the shot is making me sleeeeepy. 4th of July tomorrow! Counting the days till Ithaca. Oh, if you want a CD/tape/video/DVD of my recital please leave a comment saying exactly what you want because I need a list. If you want a DVD it's gonna cost you like 5 bucks because that's how much it costs to buy blank ones- and also we need to pay this guy to copy them...but I would recommend the DVD because it's the best quality and you get to see AND hear me ;). But please let me know, even if you've told me before because I probly forgot. Okay i think that's all for now, I'm oddly giggly and tired. Hmph. Christina's coming over and picking up her bike, and tomorrow I'm going over to the Temkins house and having a barbecue, then going to RM to see the fireworks. Nice days :) okay i'll write more later, if i'm not sleeping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home