Saturday, July 12, 2003

ooooooookay this stupid shit with Bill is just that: STUPID. DROP IT EVERYBODY YEA? We've got BETTER things to do with our time! Hahaha, at least I do. This really turned away from the joke it used to be...so I apologize for any misunderstandings again, I never meant anything in a malicious way because, let's face it, I don't give enough of a shit to be angry. I just think this is STUPID. AAAANYWAYS. The gig tonight was nice, thank you Barry for playing for me tonight, that was very very nice of you. And you did wonderfully! Lizzie, thanks for inviting me, I had a great time, the food was wonderful. I got these awesome ass earrings at the mall today that I wore with my black dress...mmmm mm MM. They're really pretty. Christina did my hair tonight too. I must say I really liked the way I looked :). I still need to lose a couple inches, but I really am starting to be pleased with my figure at the present time. Did you know that I've lost 20 pounds since Decemeber? I mean, that's pretty good if you ask me. I weighed 165 when I couldn't excersize because of my broken toe, and that was around Christmas...maybe even a little into January. And now I weigh between 140-145, depending on the day....I don't know what's up with that.... One day I'll be 140 the next I'll be 143, then I'll be 141, etc. Oh well, I'm in the vicinity. So I think I am going up to NYC on Wednesday to see Adam and Mara. I'm so excited! It's so...spontaneous and fun! So yea, tomorrow I'm going to see the Pirates of the Caribbean again, followed by a swing dance at Glen Echo- if you have time you should come, 3-6! It's supposedly reeeally fun. So yea, fun day tomorrow, and maybe I'll get to sleep in...a little bit...okay that's all for now, I'm in a good mood! (everybody cry for joy!)

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home