Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Bear
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla

Well I don't see this as completely true....do you?

Anyways, Pirates of the Caribbean was aaaaamazing and Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were HOT AS HELL. The fight scenes were cool, the plot was okay, and Johnny Depp was having the time of his LIFE with that role! Captain Jack Sparrow, yessirree- show me a person who wants to go see that movie and I will go with them, no questions asked! I watched The Music Man today too because Adam was the lead in it, and I've actually never seen the musical. I felt kinda stupid cuz he knew about Dolly, so I decided to watch it so that I know what i'm talking about now. I had forgotten that "Goodnight My Someone" and "Till There Was You" were in that musical! I lovvvvve those songs!!! I'm always humming Goodnight My Someone, I think it's gorgeous. Okay, so I'll write more tomorrow, nothing really to report. God, I wonder how many people actually read about my life. I just write so much cuz when I'm online I get really bored really fast and this is something I can multi-task with while talking to all the people on IM. So yea, that was my day! I might be going up to New York next Wednesday and Thursday to see Mara/Adam...depending on whether Mara's aunt lets me crash at her flat. Hopefully that will work out. I'm babysitting Atalya tomorrow morning, so I think I'm going to bed now....then I've got a flute lesson and maybe have to cut the grass. Whew. Long day. Hahahaha, right, maybe for me...who doesn't have to work or learn or any useful stuff like that ;)

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home