Tuesday, July 08, 2003

OMG I'm the happiest girl in the world yo! I just went and bought this stained glass painting of "The Bridge of Faith" by Thomas Kinkade (sp?) that I've been drooling over for about a year and a half now. It's my FAVORITE painting ever! If I show it to you, I think you'll agree that it's amazingly gorgeous. Just look it up online or something, I'd put it on here but Bill hasn't showed me how to do this stuff yet. So yea, that was definitely 160 bucks on sale. Whew. Happy College to Lara. I hope my roommate doesn't mind a huge ass stained glass thing in the window. If she does I'll just have to....beat her over the head, then hang it up real fast and see if she notices. Yeaaaa, that's the ticket. AND i got some really cute Victoria's Secret underwear. They were having such an awesome sale! I swear I don't spend this much money on a normal basis- I haven't gone shopping in a whiiile. I went to the gym today....ran an 8:25 MILE! I can't believe it! Best time yet! God I get so distracted when i'm writing these things- i think i started at like eleven. Jeez. Okay i'm going to bed now. Yea, that's it, bed

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home