Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Okay I'm sorry but that ump was just damn INSANE. I mean, I'm one to respect umps but he was just OUT there! He yelled at the pitcher because the kid had a nervous habit of putting his hand up to his mouth. WTF. Anyways, we lost, but only by 2 runs that were made in the LAST inning of the game. Ohhhh well, it was INNNtense yo. Okay, so I saw 28 Days Later today. Umm, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The guy was actually cute once he shaved off that beard. ;) . Anyways, if anyone likes lots of gore and an okay plot with lots of white knuckle action, go for it! I don't recommend paying more than 6 bucks for it tho. I forget what else I did today. So. Yea. I am SO tired and I just can't figure out why!! I slept for more than 12 hours last night....but yet I'm still really wiped out. Meh, I'll always go for more sleep. Had some weird dreams last night, something about archeology...but I was being chased...and then I got detention from this really bitchy teacher at a basketball game because she sat in a seat that was supposed to be someone elses and I yelled at her. Then I had to go play basketball and for the life of me I couldn't get the ball high enough to go in the basket. I don't know what any of that means...oh well. Okay I think that's all I'm gonna write for tonight. Yea, okay

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home