Saturday, August 02, 2003

I'm really worried about my voice. It does this WEIRD thing when I don't give my full attention to supporting it. I mean, it doesn't happen all the time but it happens and I don't know why. It sounds like air is escaping from my vocal chords, like I have a HOLE in them or something! Myra heard it today, she said she doesn't know what it is but it doesn't sound like I have anything wrong with my vocal chords. Now I'm not allowed to sing or talk in the car, and I can never sing unsupported. I also have to vocalize 15 minutes 3 times a day. Haha it sounds like i'm taking pills or something- "don't walk on it without crutches and take this pills with food 3 times a day, you should be fine"....I'm just worried because auditions for the shows are on the 24th. Oh well, I'm sure it will work out. Now I must go back to cleaning my room because Christina is coming over and i'll be distracted. Do you see a trend here?! 21 more days till college, and i'll be at the beach from the 9th to the 16th so get your reservation to see me before I leave asap!! :) I really do want to see you all before I leave. Okay, more news later

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home