Tuesday, July 29, 2003

ahhh Freedom. Anyways, I've been thinking, about this blunt truth quiz and stuff, and I realize that I don't need it to tell me what I already know. And what I already know some people think of me. It has made me realize that I am never going to be able to please everyone, and make everyone think I'm a doll, so when all else fails I should just make sure I think I'm a good person...then people will follow suit. When I look around me I see that I have friends, good ones, that stick up for me and fight for me and help me when I need it. I also see that I do the same for my friends. I do believe this makes me a good person. Maybe I'm not the ideal weight, although I do think that I'm getting there, I look better now than I ever have, and maybe I am a little conceited. Isn't everyone? I think I have a right to be. But the fact is that I'm a good person. People care about me, and I care about people. Should there have to be any more than that? I don't think there needs to be. So yea, this might sound corny but it's actually a grand breakthrough for me, and I'm very proud of myself for it. If any of you think that I'm a horrible person.....well.....I'm sorry you think that- but it's not my problem. I think that anyone I respect enough to care about their opinion thinks I'm a great person too, and has taken the time to get to know me. Therefore, if you think I'm a horrible person, maybe you should get to know me.

Oh yea, and have you ever heard of the law of attraction? Haha, this is a good one. Like attracts like. So if you think I'm a horrible person...and you hang around me....why don't you CHECK yourself! :) because i betcha the same thing you don't like in me can be found in you somewhere. Whatcha! I like that one.

One more thing. I love forgiveness. Forgiveness is one of the greatest weapons you can equip yourself with. If you forgive someone, what more can they do to you? They are helpless, because they don't get to you. They don't get the rise that they wanted. So I forgive you for thinking that I'm a horrible person, because I know that i'm not. I also forgive every one of you for anything that you have ever done to me, because that's in the past and this is now. There is no use holding grudges against things that have already happened, because it's not like you can do anything about them. We are all in this together, so why pit yourself against another when you've got other things to worry about? That's what I think anyway, take it as you will.

Thank you all for caring about me, and if you don't care about me....then....you've got problems ;)

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home