Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Thanks Christina...

yea we had a fun time last night, I fell asleep really early, she tried to keep me awake by whining at me. We tried to look up this bug on the internet that we saw in Pam's car 2 days ago. It was floaty, didn't look like it was alive, but it definitely was. It was zebra striped. Christina and Pam both flipped the hell out when they saw it, but I thought it was cute. Pam batted it out of the car, but then somehow it got back in...we have no idea where it went after that. It's probly still in her car somewhere. I've never seen anything like it! Anyways, dude, 2 weeks till the beach! And 3 weeks till move in! I can't believe I'm going to be leaving this place...not that i'm sad mind you. I talked to Mrs. Saladyga on the phone yesterday, she gave me the dates of the shows for RM, they're already marked on my calander and I'll be coming back to see as many nights as I POSSIBLY can. And if I can come both weekends, I will come both weekends. For every show. I love me my Black Maskers

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home