Thursday, September 11, 2003

That sounds like a good prediction Crystal, let's hope that's the case. I'm glad so many people are reading this, see, I didn't know you guys would read, so I don't know who to gear my entries to! Apparently it's all freshman....oh, sorry, sophomores. How is sophomore year guys? Doing nice things to ya? Are you all gonna come visit me sometime? OH, you know what would be the COOLEST thing in the ENTIRE world? If you wrote me. Because I never get any letters, and my roommate always gets these packages in the mail, I feel left out :(. So if you'd like to become my BEST FRIEND EVER send me a letter at

Lara Supan
Ithaca College
Eastman 0306
953 Danby Road
Ithaca, NY 14850-7222

I swear to GOD I will love you for the rest of my life if you write me. And I'll write you back! It'll be fun penpal stuff!!!

In other news, I had ballet today, which was fun. I had Script Analysis, which was fun. I almost fell asleep tho. I write continuously in classes like that to keep myself awake, so I have written commentary on what was going on in my head during that entire class. I also had satin's class (Mary Arlin's) in which I got a question wrong!!! AH! She called on me as I was counting the ledger lines, and so I just guessed, but I guessed wrong. She gave me her sarcastic bullshit of an "I don't THINK so, are you SURE?" I said "hold on a minute, i'm counting." haha. She says "I'm HOLDing." So then I TOOK MY TIME, and finally gave her both the notes and the right answer. She doesn't scare me, I just don't like her at ALL. Whatever, after a while she just gets rather funny because she's SOOOOO MEAN. Oh, I went to Campus Center for lunch, saw Xander in his SEXY dining hall hat, carrying a bucket around washing things. He came over and sat with us as we ate, he risked getting written up. Aww what a sweetie. I'm having dinner with him tonight. Oh, guys!!! 9 days till my birthday!! I'm gonna be 18 and worry free, a TRUE ADULT! So I can....well....go clubbing and buy lottery tickets. SCORE. LOTTERY TICKETS! I'm gonna waste ALL my money on those things now, welcome to adulthood. I think i'm gonna go take a nap now, it's nice for this week to be over. (only flute & voice lessons tomorrow, and V&M, but i had no homework for that). Woo woo!!

-Lara

PS- DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME WHO GOT WHAT!!!! Even the callbacks, let me know asap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home