Sunday, December 19, 2004

okay i have to admit that Tori Amos does have some amazing amazing songs. And the lyrics too. Like this one for example:

Rubies and gold, star of my moonlight,
warmer than roses in spring.
The kingdoms were sold to hold their beauty,
well I'd sell my life away
just to say I held their heart in my arms.
There's strength in my soul
Rubies and gold, are you to me.
You're a jewel upon my chest,
warming my heart with your kisses,
A peaceful way to rest,
fulfilling my life long wishes.
And silently you're watching me
storking my cheek with your hand
your eyes are deep, yet filled with tears,
I've never seen so much love in a man.
So anyone want to take a stab at filling those expections? I'm taking applications starting next week.
-Lara

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lara!

Here's the problem -- I think Tori wrote that one for her dad.

I hope your break is going swell!

Muah!
Sonya

December 22, 2004 at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home