Saturday, December 18, 2004

so i'm the only living boy in New York, or at least Ithaca. How weird is it to be the only one left that you KNOW in ithaca? I was literally locked out of my dorm today, luckily i got in to get my stuff. There were all of like 2 cars in the Terrace parking lot that's usually way past full. That's really creepy to me, i dunno why. Hopey's not even here, they're all in NYC for a concert, and i had to work tonight. I'm just chilling in Hope's house by myself, listening to this mix i made anthony and hoping to god someone comes online or calls me so i feel like there are people in the world. On the bright side, I have a piano and an empty house all day! Well, until i have to work at 7 that is. Napoleon Dynamite comes out on tuesday everyone! Just a reminder to go see it if you haven't already! And GARDEN STATE COMES OUT ON THE 28th! If you consider yourself my friend you NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE.

As far as school is concerned, i have 5 A's so far, but those are the easy classes- Women's Chorale, Vocal Jazz, African Drumming, Sightsinging, and Jazz Improv. I'll keep you posted on the other ones. Woot. Okay, i have to go do...SOMETHING with myself. I'll write more later. Home tomorrow!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home