Monday, July 07, 2003

OKAY, so I'm a movie freak. Saw Hudsucker Proxy today with Ersin (I've already seen the movie like 5 times, I guess it still counts that I watched it tho) and then I watched Coal Miner's Daughter with my parents. That is a REALLY good movie. You know what I wanna do? I wanna just rent loads of classic movies and watch them all, see where modern films got all their ideas. Don't you think that'd be cool? I think that'd be cool. Well today was just wonderful. Went to the mall with Ersin, and it was sooooo hilarious. First we went underwear shopping (I wanted to test him out, he said he had gone shopping for bras and underwear with girls before and that he could handle it) at Hetchs, I got myself 3 new pairs of purdy underwear. Next stop was Victoria's Secret, where I am proud to say Ersin picked out the 2 bras that I ended up buying. That kid's got talent. He looked really REALLY funny standing in Victoria's Secret without me tho....I don't think he wanted to move, he thought things would bite him. AFTER that, we went to Icing to pick out earrings (I went a little overboard, bought 2 pairs, and then 4 of those sheets that have 6 pairs on each sheet) and I got some hair clips too. YAY! HAIR CLIPS! I've needed some for a while now. After THAT, we went to Bath and Body Works because I thought I needed new shower gel (turns out I don't...oh well, got some REALLY GOOD stuff) It's called Coconut Lime somethingorother and it's reeeeeally reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good. I got all the forms of it cuz they were having a sale- the body wash, lotion stuff, spray, bubble bath! I can't wait for the bubble bath. :) That was it for my purchases- we went to Cal Tor, I had a Honey Lime burrito (I was totally in the lime mood today, i don't know why) and we came to my house and watched Hudsucker Proxy. That movie is SUCH a blast. I really enjoy it every time I see it, it never gets old. Leave it to the Cohen Brothers. Anyways, it's taken me over an hour to write this damn thing because I keep getting distracted. Well, I actually took a rather long break from it to talk to Adam on the phone. At midnight. Uh huh, I'm just a night owl I am. And he flaked out before I did! I think I might be going biking tomorrow. HAAAAhahahaha we'll see just how long I last with 6 hours of sleep. mmm, sleep

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home