Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I just made THE best CD ever...if you feel like moping around the house. haha, it's really good tho, it's this CD i've had plans to make for a really long time with all the pretty stuff that I like listening to. Christina, Pam and I made the first of 2 beach cd's today, Christina is OVERLY hyper about the beach. I mean, yea it's gonna be a lot of fun i'll definitely give it that. In a month and 1 day i'm gone. Insane? Yes. Very insane. This sophomore Auri IMed me tonight, she's an MT major at Ithaca. There's this song called "The End of Summer" by Dar Williams that just sings the situation that's going on right now. And also this song (also by Dar Williams) called "The Babysitter's Here"...which I LOVE because I hope Phoebe and Kyla look at me that way. Mmmm, music. I biked today. That was fun. And saw Mehrnoush, we had lunch. I got the pictures developed, but you knew that already. I forgot how good Barenaked Ladies are. :) I'm way too tired to think straight...yea

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home