Sunday, August 03, 2003

Why doesn't anyone comment on my blog? *sniffle sniffle*....Anyways, I just got back from seeing Jaws on the big screen and boy HOWDY was it good!!! I mean, I've seen it before but nothing compares!! I jumped like hell 3 times and I don't jump at movies, I haven't in a really loooong time. But, unlike the rest of the moviegoing public, I'm not afraid to go in the water after seeing that, Im a BIG girl. See, I'm not afraid of sharks that are the size of boats, but I AM afraid of needles. Go figure. I'm gonna try to go to the gym today, Lara needs to really tone that last ounce before beach in 6 days!!! Last night was SO much fun. I went over to Amy Stewart's house with Christina and I met this guy named Rob, he was really nice and funny to talk to. He's from Chicago and doesn't know anybody from around here. Then we went over to this lady's house that Amy's housesitting for to let out the dog for her....and also swim in their pool for a little bit :). We were allowed to, don't worry. It was soooo much fun. We swam till like 12:30 and then drove to IHOP to eat Garlic Cheese Bread and Chocolate Chip Pancakes. That's some GOOD stuff. The way I think of it, the calories don't count after midnight....the waiter was really hot and we wrote him a note when we left. Our total only came to 8 bucks!! That's pretty amazing for 2 people. I tell ya, we got our ways. Anyways after that we came home and christina watched the Red Violin- I watched some of it but then fell asleep.....anyways I gotta get off now cuz my dad needs the computer to buy me a NEW computer :) yessssss

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home