Sunday, September 14, 2003

right now i'm over in Andrew's room while mostly everyone else is drunk off their ass. I haven't had anything, obviously, but I'm slowly realizing that I can, in fact, deal with people when they're drunk. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to ever deal with my friends when they drank, but slowly but surely i'm workin on it. Tonight was the formal, it was awesome!! Right now Xander's drunk off his ass with 8 beers in his gut but before when we were at the formal he had only had 4. That's his loosening up point, so it's really not that bad. With 4 he was really enjoyable to hang out with- he danced! He wouldn't dance until after 5 beers he said, but I got him on the dance floor after 4....i've got skills ;). I'm really not that worried about his drinking anymore, it's weird to hang out with him when he's drunk tho...cuz it's not him anymore, it's somebody else that's stupid and makes horrible jokes. But when he's only had 4 he's hilarious and really fun to hang out with. I still don't approve of drinking, but i let him drink because he came with me to the show the seniors put on before the party. I didn't know what it was gonna be like and it ended up being an hour and a half of inside jokes that he totally didn't understand at all- I felt SO BAD. To completely change the subject, Emmie's over there on the floor after 4 beers- she gets SO loud when she's drunk. She's really annoying when she's drunk and she doesn't stop talking. Anyways, back to the formal- I must say I looked very nice :). I took 3 pictures, 2 of me before the dance and one of Xander and me afterwards when he's in a sweatshirt and i'm still in my dress....or Emmie's dress as the case may be. There's this kid named Chuck that kept looking down my dress because it was really low. I kept telling Xander to kick his ass, but they're both too drunk to do anything of any value. My friends Andrew and Jack are playing Chess while they're drunk...on a piece of paper, with coins. Hahah Chuck just read the blog and he told me to write that he was gonna kick my ass...because he's challenged me to a fight- now come on yall, who'd you put your money on: me, or the drunk kid? Yea, THAT'S what i thought. Xander's SO drunk right now. This is kinda crazy. But he's telling me a lot of stuff that's kinda funny, he just kinda says EVERYTHING that he's thinking....it's interesting. I think i'm gonna go to bed now, i'm REALLY tired. Xander's reading this now, he says to include that he says things multiple times. THAT he does, yes. Okay, i'm gonna stop typing now. This is really funny. I'm just worried that he's gonna hurt himself or something...i'm gonna try to get him in bed and asleep. Okay, i'll write more soon :)

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home