Saturday, May 08, 2004

umm, i'm just bored because i'm waiting for my CD to burn. Mother's Day is tomorrow, which means i get to go see family on my mom's side...i haven't seen them in a while. I think we're going out to eat and then playing baseball- or at least that's what we usually do. I don't think i'm going to have much energy tomorrow, i've had a busy BUSY week so far. And I start work full time on Monday! I'm working under my mother at Ballet Petite. I also might be assisting for Musical Theatre dance classes. Let's see if anyone notices I can't dance...so yea, hopefully I'll be able to come to drama picnic and inductions and everything still, because I work late. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Boy howdy, i'm tired. I have to wait till my mom calls so we can go pick her up from her friend's house, they just got back from Arizona. I think she had a good time. Jesus i'm tired, and I'm rambling, i think i'm just going to stop for right now...goodnight!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home