Saturday, May 01, 2004

Wow, the last 2 days have been THE most insane EVER. Starting on Thursday night, we had rehearsal from 11:30 to 1. The next morning we got up at 7:45 to go to class by 8. I slept every chance I got on Friday inbetween things I had to do, which consisted of class, writing a paper, my writing meeting, half of Musical Theatre Workshop, last day of work (We had the SHOW....omg that was the most stressful thing ever) then rehearsal at 8. From 8 to 11:30 we had rehearsal, with countless juniors and seniors trying to sneak in and watch. Then the sophomores had sophomore streak- which was more like sophomore Victoria's Secret show because no one actually streaked. Well, a few people did....anyways, it was disappointing. Best part being one of the sophomores drank too much, undressed and passed out in Studio 1, so the cops had to take her to the health center. After this mishap, the cops (who were originally informed and okay with sophomore streak) decided not to be okay with it and threatened everyone. So all the juniors and sophomores had to leave (the juniors were there to throw water ballons at the naked sophomores) and the seniors gave us pizza then had to leave too. Back to rehearsal, but the cops said we had to be out by 1. So we go on raids to get clothes from the seniors we're playing. We went in my car to 2 houses, both of which were very productive, and then we searched for an HOUR AND A HALF to find Blythe Miller's house and couldn't do it, we had NO idea where she lived. OH OH, and I was with this girl named Katie McGuire from Montgomery County, she went to BCC. So I said "Hey, i know ONE person from BCC, but he's a little older than you. He was in AllState, he was really hot....blonde..." she says "oh oh Adam (somebody, i can't remember)?" But I recognized the name Adam, so i was like, "Yea! I think that's him! You know him? damn he was so hot." She says "Yea i know him, he's my boyfriend." Crickets, I swear. And then the phone rings, and it's him! So she has me talk to him, he remembers me because we went out to Friendly's with Jessica Hollies once. Hilarious. Ohhhh embarressing, but I was too tired to care. So we get back at around 2:30 AM, and of course Ronny and Jenny in all their splendor were asleep on the bed with no covers. I mean, it wasn't so bad...they were both wearing underwear.....?! Oh well, one week left. Not even! Then we started rehearsal this morning at EIGHT, and went till noon, got an hour break, then started rehearsal again. Now is our final break before the show, and so i'm going to go get some more sleep, because Im going to be up allllllllllll night tonight. Yay for Sherry Party! Thank FUCKING god it's almost over!!!! I miss sleep....

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home