Friday, June 18, 2004

i got a new playstation! Did i already write that? One of my coworkers left Ballet Petite because she's leaving the state and just asked if anyone wanted one. So i've been buying games for it (because the games she gave me were crappy, they were her husband's and they're all like skateboarding and basketball and baseball and crap). So far i've got 007 Racing and Harvest Moon. (Harvest Moon is SUCH a little kid's game, but i think it's awesome.) I'm going to be so obsessed with these things i swear! Work has been better since I last wrote...which isn't hard to believe i'm sure. Camps start on Monday and it's been really hectic but for some reason i've just been dealing with it like it's no big deal. Christina gave me a ring the other day, it's a Claddaugh irish ring. Ever heard of those? This one's really pretty, christina got one for herself too. The story behind it is if you're single and your heart isn't taken you wear the ring upside down, showing your heart to the world. If you're taken and someone is the "king of your heart" you wear it right side up because someone now owns your heart. I think it's a cooool idea. K Swaim has one too. I wear it all the time now, i love it! Hey and my digital camera came the other day too!! i love it! wait, maybe i already said that too. I just don't remember these things. Well i'll be posting new pictures soon. I'll update more later, i'm going to eat lunch now

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home