Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Does anybody know if I can make this so people can leave comments? I suck at programming shit, so it would be some cool shit if you could let me know if it's possible. IM me (popqueen23). Thanksssss. Had fun today. Free ice cream always makes a day better! First i went there with Bill after school and got me a Sweet Whirled or something like that, and then Mara dragged me back there after her shakespeare rehearsal so I got Mint Chocolate Chip then. Andrew Harsanyi is SO funny! He was walking out of B&J's when Mara and I got there, so he walked right back in with his ice cream behind his back and got another one. After finishing those two simultaniously, he goes back and gets YET ANOTHER! Fun was had by all. Well, today basically ended all REAL work I need to do for school besides exams. Ka-razy. Oh, Drama Club Picnic is MAY 30th! Drama Club Inductions are MAY 14th! Support both of them, come! Thespian Lunch Meeting on thursday. Yup. Well, anything else I write on here is gonna be about how much I'm going to miss everyone. So much. SO MUCH. AGH. Mara Klein. Nope. Can't think of it. I love your dad by the way! Well, 10 PM, I'm actually going to get a good night's sleep tonight- (wowzers, that's crazy!) I've been having some weird dreams lately. Like this one dream where I was on the dating game show and there was Ben (online ben, not ben evans...) and Jared and this other guy and it was so horribly confusing and there was MAJOR pressure. Weird stuff. Okay, Free Cone Day at Baskin Robbins tomorrow, 6-10! Be there or be...without free icecream.
INSIDE JOKES

Mara, your DAD!!!
*"Gay. He's Gay. Did you see that 'secret gay handshake'? SOOO gay."
*"Hot? Sylvana, now SHE'S HOT"
*"Eye Contact, EYE CONTACT"
*Another one for my list. OY
*Barky- MAY NICEWARNER HAS NEVER LEFT THE BUILDING :)
*Also Barky- what's with the not letting YOU wear the hat? He definitely favors me- actually, not just in that class but in EVERY one i'm in with him. Sorry!
*She'd give her first born child Conroy...

That's all for now folks- more to come

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home