Thursday, May 15, 2003

Hmph. I'm not in a good mood. I don't know what got me into this lousy mood. Maybe it's cuz I had a bad visit to the dentist- apparently they don't believe I've been flossing every day cuz i'm getting this cavity RIGHT inbetween my front two teeth. I've seen it coming for a while...I don't know quite why it's there but I can't really help it. And then to top it all off my dad walks out of the back room and starts telling me about what a horrible job I do at taking care of my teeth and how disappointed my dentist was right in front of the rest of the people who were in the waiting room. And they were definitely listening to every word. It was RATHER embarressing. He apologized for it afterwards when I brought it up, he said he hadn't thought about the fact that it might have been embarressing for me. Hmph. Well, I was put into a bad mood because of it. And then we went to get subs and the place was closed for the night. So we're having Boca Burgers. Hmph. And my teeth hurt. Hmph. And it's raining outside. Stupid day. Well, this afternoon was fun anyhow. Daddy DayCare is a great movie!!!!! It's so adorable. Those kids! Ugh! I can't get enough of them! And it just reminded me of Arts Day Program at Round House and how much fun I had with those kids. Which was nice. And I went with Phoebe so it was even better! (And Martin and Bill). Phoebe and I have a ball talking about my friends...especially if they're right there. It was so much fun today. We had a great time making fun of Martin!!! Well, today's just been...meh. i think the actual best sound effect to describe today IS hmph. Which is probly why i've used it like 5 times. Either that or that horse noise that you make by buzzing your lips together. That would be a good description too. Yup. That's about all I have to say about today. Hmph.

*Phoebe- "I'm just not FEELING this music!" ;)
*Martin- "not like I feel those ditzy freshman- I mean, oh wait, oh god..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home