Sunday, June 08, 2003

My fingers are on hyper speed. I just watched Hello dolly, it was great but the sound is really really screwed up for it. I don't know why i am so strung up tonight, I'm giddy and crazy and don't want to go to bed although i really should because of the recital tomorrow. Family came in tonight, my cousin from California, my aunt from Michigan, my uncle from Texas. My cousin made me a quilt!! and it has my name on it and everything. It's really warm i have it wrapped around me right now. I should be excited about tomorrow....ugh. And i guess i am i'm just worried about it. And i think i'm not letting myself be excited. Well i'm going to be. And everyone's gonna be there supporting me and everything and it's going to be great. That's all i'm going to say. I found out that bill doesn't like the publicity our situation is getting. So, I will not henceforth be writing anything about that on here, i would appreciate if you people would not comment on it, and if you really are that interested in finding out the latest happenings you can come to me yourself. I'm sorry, i didn't think this was doing any harm but i'm not trying to make him any more angry than he is so i'm stopping. It's not his fault and it's not mine. Sorry yall, you'll just be hearing the tip of the iceberg from now on, and that's my decision. Stay tuned for news about how the recital went tho!!!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home