Thursday, June 26, 2003

OMG I JUST SAW THE HOTTEST GUY EVER AT RIO. HE WAS SO HOT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I mean this guy was possibly the hottest guy I've ever seen. Working at the concession stand. His name is Peter. I plan on seeing him again tomorrow when Pam Christina and I go there. And I'm going to look really hot. Yes, and if he is not there I'm going to cry. He was really nice to me too. His eyes were amaaaaaazing! And I looked like such shit let me tell you I don't understand why he was having a conversation with me. Weird. But I'm not complaining.... ;)...So yea, boy oh boy was he hot. Hahaha, if I never see him again that would just suck. Alright, maybe I'm a little tired. Saw Finding Nemo again! I LOVE THAT MOVIE. I think that might be what we see tomorrow, we'll see. Either that or Charlie's Angels cuz we would look tight as shit walking into that movie. Hey, you know what I found out? My uncle came on this site and read some stuff of mine...he told my mother it was too "personal." Whoops. I hope he didn't read that rant I wrote a while ago, about the whole trust issue and stuff. Whoops. Oh well, seeing Peter the hot guy tomorrow, life is good. Except that I have to get a shot tomorrow. OH GOD SHOTS I HATE SHOTS AHHHHHHHHH. Let's hope I don't faint this time ya?

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home