Thursday, June 26, 2003

oh my god I totally freaked out at the dentist. Hahaha, I almost passed out yo! You know how I really REALLY can't stand needles? Yea. Well, yea. I had to get a novacaine (sp?) shot in my mouth cuz they were filling a cavity and yea, it was not good stuff. Apparently I turned really pale, and they had to give me oxygen and stuff. Whew, well it's over now, I just can't feel the left side of my mouth. Which is PRETTY WEIRD. And, it's really funny, i don't know why my mouth does this but when I'm sucking on a straw or something my mouth goes sideways. Dunno why. But it looks REALLY stupid. And it'll be like this for at least another hour or so. Alright, i'm going to see a movie with Pam and Christina, I'll write more later. Maybe...

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home