Friday, June 20, 2003

Should I paint houses over the summer? And work for Jessica Hollies? It sounds like a fun time to me. The pay is not too bad either. Only problem being i'm not 18....grrr....but she's gonna see if she can work around that. I think I'll know by Wednesday or so about that, hopefully it'll work out, it sounds like a nice job. I've always liked painting things and getting paint all over myself, and plus i'd be outside getting a tan and working out. And i'd be getting PAID to do it! So yea, we'll see what comes of that. I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Woooo!! Virginia Beach baby. Gettin' a tan....goin in the water....if it's not raining and fuckin freezing outside....and if that's the case....goin to the mall....eating....getting fat. This could make to be an interesting vacation. Okay I need to stop eating these wheat crackers and get crackin on mailing out thank you cards to the people who gave me stuff for graduation. Does anyone remember giving me a "floating picture frame" at my recital? It was in a big music bag, but there was no name on it. In the same breath, does anyone remember giving me a leather purse? I don't know who these are from, so I can't properly thank anyone for them :(. Okay, off to write numerous thank you notes....THEN THE BEACH!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home