Sunday, August 03, 2003

I watched Solaris for the second time tonight- what a wonderfully confusing movie. But it's SO good. And yet i don't understand a DAMN thing. KA-RAZY. Hollywood hated the movie, and I can see why. But that's the thing, it's an art film. Art films are not Hollywood. So I just found out that I need to rememorize my Annie Sullivan monologue because I have to perform it like the day after I get to Ithaca. AND I have to audition for all the mainstage productions that day too. Which requires a completely different monologue and 2 songs. Goooooooood. Good thing i knew about it...early....er....uh, dammit i really need to get crackin on that shit. Anybody got any suggestions? I don't even know what part I might be up for in anything, so I don't know what kind of songs/monologue to go for. oh well! I'll just go in blind and hope I don't bump into anything especially sharp. Have any of you seen Solaris? If you have, pleeeease comment on it, i really want to know what other people thought of it. The people I saw it with just threw it out I swear, they didn't understand so they thought it was horrible. Right- i'm going to go look for monologues now because the day is fast approaching.

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home