Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I locked my keys in my room...and now i can't sleep or eat lunch. Doesn't that suck ass? I don't know where Jenny is to get the keys from her. This really really sucks. I was going to take a nap in this hour break that i have because I'm so tired my eyes won't open without lots of work, but now I'm goin straight on till ballet. ugh. I'm gonna be hungry and tired and falling over. And I have rep class tonight. And lots of homework. Lordy. Oh wait, no i don't have lots of homework never mind! Only a few chapters for Voice and Movement. Guess who's goin to bed EARLY tonight! Meeeeeee!!! Congrats Crystal and Laura, that's wonderful!! I'll be there to see every night, so I'll get to see both of your perform. I can't wait to see it!!!! Dammit, i needed to send off those letters I wrote last night but I can't get into my room. Do you KNOW how much that sucks? Oh well, i'm gonna just head over to script analysis and sit there like a bum. Maybe i'll do some more homework for tomorrow. Yeaaaa, that's the ticket

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home