Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Hey guys i'm getting married! Since we already have a kid and all Mike thought it would be best if we were married. Ya know, separation is no good for small children. So Phoebe and I are going to go out and find rings on Wednesday...either that or go see a movie we haven't decided yet ;). Umm, so yea, supersuave and I are gonna tie the knot. haha, supersuave. If he ever stops living with his parents! Jeez what a dork. And finishes his english project. I could just see it now- "no sirree Michael you cannot get married till you finish that damn paper." Now that would be a shame. Any ideas to make the wedding great? Leave them here. I've already got Christina, Pam and Mara as bridesmaids... :). Yea if this freaks anyone out- just to clue you in a little- IT'S A JOKE. Oh, but Mike and I really do have a kid together. Loonnnggggg story. As Heather put it- "so THAT'S why the sound checks took so long!"

On a different note I got a new address book and I'm trying to get everyone's cell number, so if you have a cell number, and know me, please leave it as a comment :). Thanks

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home