Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I am being SO productive today. I woke up this morning, did the laundry, wrote and mailed thank you notes, took all my checks for graduation to the bank and put them in my checking account, bought snacks for tomorrow's trek to NJ/NY, burned my recital CD for Adam, and went to the gym! And it's only 3:04! Now I've promised my mother I would take a really long nap so I don't fall asleep behind the wheel tomorrow. She's getting rather worried, I must say. So tomorrow is my big random trip up to see Adam and Mara, although I am now spending the night at Adam's house because Mara backed out on me. This should be so much fun, I'm really excited my parents let me do stuff like this. What we're gonna do when I get up there? Maybe go see Man of La Mancha with Adam on broadway, go to dinner with Mara and her grandmother...that's all I have planned. I'll be back sometime on Thursday, only to leave for Roanoke Friday morning. I'm just crazy busy :)

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home