Friday, August 08, 2003

Bowling was SO much fun! AND TOMORROW I GO TO THE BEAAAAAACCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED! I just made some CD's for Adam, he better like them. I made this CD called "Lara's Sampler" and it has 22 different songs EACH from different bands! Isn't that crazy? I mean, that's a lot of music. And it's all bands that i listen to the entire CD's of usually. I have a wide range of musical taste. Well, I don't have a lot more to write really. OH YEA! My rooming situation is a little whacked out, but i'm hoping for the best. I called my roommate today, and found out that she, in fact, is not going to Ithaca. She decided not to go for at least the first semester, and I guess they just haven't taken her out of their database. So I'm hoping they won't catch it....and that i'll have a double room to myself! Cuz that would just be some REALLY sweet shit. I could have guests spend the night whenever I want, etc. We'll see what happens, pray for me :). My dorm is in Eastman Hall which is ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CAMPUS FROM DILLINGHAM. Kinda sucks. Oh well, it's RIGHT next to the Fitness Center so maybe i'll actually go to the gym sometimes. Hopefully it'll motivate me. Well, what can I say- 13 more days till i'm in Ithaca. That's 2 weeks folks. 2 WEEKS. My life is ending I swear

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home