Wednesday, August 06, 2003

So remember that guy named Rob I mentioned before? Well he's coming over to my house tomorrow and we're watching Casablanca. Apparently he cried when he saw it. Yes, a 6'2'' lifeguard/basketball player cried at Casablanca. And his favorite place to be is Disney World. Hahaha. Oooookay :). Well yea, should be fun, I've never seen Casablanca before. I bet I won't cry. Tough Girl. Grrrrr i'm toughhhh. I watched My Fair Lady today. I'm SO in love with that musical, im going to play Eliza Doolittle if it's the LAST thing i do!! Okay, i honestly don't know what else to write. Oh, I saw Martin today! Jolly good. We had coffee. I found out he reads this blog and never ever comments. Seems like the popular thing to do. Well, I think I'll stop writing now, as I have nothing more to write. That stupid bum Adam owes me 5 dollars. He bet me he would call me tonight- how on EARTH did i know he wouldn't?! hmmmm

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home