Saturday, September 20, 2003

it's my birthday!!! I'm not writing much, just this, cuz i'm waiting for Christina and my parents to get here and they'll be here any minute now. Jenny decorated my room last night, i LOVE her!!!! Last night at 1:05 i was in the East Tower and we all had a group hug and they sang happy birthday to me...it was really sweet! And then of course they proceeded to be drunk and play cockball (throw a water bottle full of wet paper towels at their balls until one of them gives up)- Tyler and Xander got in a slap fight (all in good fun of course, but i was worried out of my mind one of them was gonna get mad). And it ended with me leaving because it was only me, Xander, Andrew, Michaela and Emmie and Xander and Andrew had their attention soley on Michaela. So I figured it was time for me to give it up and go to bed. But it's fine- we'll see, tonight Jenny, Xander, Christina, my family and I are going out for dinner. yup. I'll write more later, Jenny's leaving for work

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home