Friday, September 19, 2003

So uh, this here hurricane....wellll, enough about the hurricane- or shall I say "tropical depression" because all we got was rain and 40 mph winds. How's it lookin in Maryland? is everyone still alive? Are all of your houses still in one piece? How bout cars, did trees land on anybody's car? Mmmmm I had the BEST class this morning. Okay, so you'd think it was shitty to have to wake up at 7 this morning to go to 8 oclock Voice and Movement, but WAIT! We did our dance circle, we did our exercises, and THEN we gave eachother "lengthening massages"- 25 minutes each. Holy SHIT it was nice. Anyways, that's about enough of that...my birthday's tomorrow and i'm excited! Christina and my parents are coming up!!!!! And i've been getting stuff in the mail all week from my relatives and stuff. So far i think i've got a total of 180 dollars, i think that'll probly be it tho. I got 2 packages from my grandmother, one from my godfather, and one from my family friends Rob and Laura. I'm so excited! It just never really hit me i'd be getting presents and stuff, i've been too busy to think about it. Okay, i'm going to download some fonts for my computer, then do some homework...maybe play some Sims ;). What a wonderfully mundane Friday- and I LOVE it!!! Cheers Isabel

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home