Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Today was soooooo busy! I woke up, deposited my 2000 check :) went to the gym, met Mehrnoush for lunch, went to the mall with Phoebe, went to flute lesson and went to counseling. All in ONE DAY. Ka-razy. I went to Pho-95, and holy SHIT is there some really good and really cheap food there! I had Tofu Curry...best stuff ever!!! And my flute recital is Sunday, I've really gotta start practicing for that....hehehe. I went to buildabear workshop with Phoebe today and we got bears named after eachother. Mine's name is Phoebe and it's really cute! We dressed it like eachother (Phoebe bear is wearing some faded jeans and a "best friends T-shirt, and Lara bear is wearing the same shirt with a jean skirt.) And so the summer of spending horrible amounts of money begins. Ah yes, not to mention I will be spending lots of money on fixing my car, which now doesn't go above 25 mph without sputtering and almost cutting out numerous times. Ugh. Just when I thought I was gonna be able to just SPEND on myself. hmph. Oh well. I wore this summer dress that I bought last year today, and it's really big on me now :). I'm down to 145. That's such a good good weight. I really hope I stay here. Maybe even a little lower...but not the way i'm eating now! Tell me to stop eating these damn bagel chips, jeez. Mehrnoush, today was so much fun! Oh, I'm gonna apply to work at Buildabear, just cuz i really enjoy little kids, and I like that place. I think it would be fun to make people do the whole ritual with putting the heart in and stuff. Phoebe and I both put two hearts in each of our bears- one for me and one for her :). It was a really nice trip to the mall we had- we got those sticker pictures done too, it looks SO cute. I'm really gonna miss her next year. I really don't have much else to write about...hmm....I didn't really have time to do anything worth writing about today, just lots of running around. My counseling sessions are going well :) i don't think you really wanna hear all about them tho. Yea. Okay so tomorrow I spend lots of money and I'll report back as to what I got and stuff. This summer is gonna be da SHIT yo!!!

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home