Tuesday, August 19, 2003

320 bucks for a new alternator. What bullshit i swear. Christina thinks our cars are sisters- wouldn't surprise me. 3 days till move-in!!!! So far I've seen Mara, Laura Palau, Maddie, Pam, Christina, Laura & Rob Applegate and Amalia. I've got John, Ersin, Ms. Krebs, Crystal, Mehrnoush and the Temkins left to see. Did I miss you? Did you want to see me? LET ME KNOW because my schedule is pretty damn full. I'M SO EXCITED!!! I bought all this stuff for my dorm at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday, and it's ALL BLUE. EVERYTHING. I got blue towels, blue washclothes....blue throw pillows, and these GORGEOUS prints of the ocean and sand and shells. I'm totally beached out. Lets see what else-a blue toothbrush holder. Oo oo I got a blue shell vase with some really REALLY pretty blue fake flowers that I arranged myself. Yea, my room's gonna be da SHIT man. It's awesome. Okay I gotta go to Hallmark now, I'll write more maybe later. OOOOOHHH and I got this AWESOME alarm clock! the nature sounds one with the BEACH on it!! haha i'm pressed, okay?

-Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home